It’s Shahid Kapoor’s newly wedded wife Mira Rajput’s birthday and the loving husband, that he is, shared a picture of him and Mira on Instagram and captioned it, “#happybirthdaybabywife.”
The otherwise media shy Shahid Kapoor surprised his fans and followers by taking to social media to express his love and affection for his dearest wife.
This declaration also comes in the wake of Shahid Kapoor refusing to speak about his marriage and Mira at media events, especially during the promotional events of his upcoming movie ‘Shaandaar’. Alia Bhatt, his ‘Shaandaar’ co-star, literally and figuratively, has always come to his rescue whenever the scribes asked him questions about his marriage.
- Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput glows at second baby shower
- Mira Rajput celebrates ‘love’ with Shahid Kapoor on anniversary, here’s a look at the couple’s adorable pictures
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and Misha Kapoor’s family time is simply adorable, see photos
- Shahid Kapoor is all hearts for Mira Rajput in this adorable photo
- Shahid Kapoor: Spontaneously decided to share pregnancy news on Instagram
- Mira ‘Rajput Kapoor’: All you need to know about Shahid Kapoor’s wife
Today also marks the two-month anniversary of Shahid and Mira’s wedding.
Mira’s gym trainer Yasmin Karachiwala, who also trains Alia and Katrina Kaif, also took to Instagram to wish her beautiful client.
It was reported that at their grand wedding reception, Shahid Kapoor took utmost care that Mira, who doesn’t belong to the film industry, doesn’t feel left out and hence, was by her side throughout. But later, rumour mills went churning that there was trouble in the couple’s paradise. The news was later denied by Shahid’s mother Neelima Azim, in an exclusive interview with IndianExpress.com, and this post puts a stamp of authenticity on that.