Shahid Kapoor is a busy man these days. With his impending marriage on June 10, the actor is juggling his time between the preparations and his movies.
The actor has recently finished off shooting for Abhishek Chaubey’s ‘Udta Punjab’ and will start shooting for Raj – Pablo’s ‘Farzi’ and the Hindi remake of South hit ‘Magadheera’. Shahid is also finding it difficult to spend time with loved ones.
- Shahid Kapoor: Films dealing with issues from heartland of the country reach out to a wider audience
- Shahid Kapoor gives Batti Gul Meter Chalu promotions a miss, says ‘being a parent is above all’
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput bring Zain Kapoor home, see photos
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu actor Shahid Kapoor: My film choices are a little more consistent now
- Shahid Kapoor: I don’t like being told what I can do
- Shahid Kapoor wishes Priyanka Chopra on her engagement: Marriage is a beautiful thing
But recently, it was dad Pankaj Kapur’s birthday, which made Shahid go out of his way to manage some free time from his busy schedule.
Shahid arranged for a small get-together on his father’s birthday. He made sure that all the family members were present with his father on his birthday to make it special.
The actor is often quoted as saying that his father is, indeed, his role model. Shahid is also said to have found his fiancee Mira Rajput because of his dad.