His award journey that began with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider, which released last October, saw him hit several high notes through this year.
His latest film ‘Shaandaar’ has opened to mixed reviews but the movie has managed to collect Rs 13 crore on its opening day.
“I’m very happy to be a part of this association considering the fact that Aamir endorsed this product before me. It is prestigious and I’m excited because I haven’t been doing any commercials for a while now. I’m happy to start this journey again.“ said Shahid Kapoor.
- Kiara Advani to star alongside Shahid Kapoor in Arjun Reddy remake
- Shahid Kapoor: Films dealing with issues from heartland of the country reach out to a wider audience
- Shahid Kapoor blessed with a baby boy
- Shahid Kapoor wishes Priyanka Chopra on her engagement: Marriage is a beautiful thing
- Shahid Kapoor: I’m not afraid of losing out on fame and popularity
- I’m making very different choices today: Shahid Kapoor
Shahid will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab and post that in late November, he will join the schedule of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.