His award journey that began with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider, which released last October, saw him hit several high notes through this year.
His latest film ‘Shaandaar’ has opened to mixed reviews but the movie has managed to collect Rs 13 crore on its opening day.
“I’m very happy to be a part of this association considering the fact that Aamir endorsed this product before me. It is prestigious and I’m excited because I haven’t been doing any commercials for a while now. I’m happy to start this journey again.“ said Shahid Kapoor.
- Happy Father’s Day: From Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, here are Bollywood’s star dads
- Shahid Kapoor: I’m not afraid of losing out on fame and popularity
- Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar announce 19th IIFA
- Excited that Arjun Reddy remake might come to me: Shahid Kapoor
- I’m making very different choices today: Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor comes to Alia Bhatt’s rescue when asked about close friend Sidharth Malhotra
Shahid will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab and post that in late November, he will join the schedule of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.