Shahid Kapoor and Aditi Rao Hydari, who joined other Bollywood stars in the #SaluteSelfie campaign on I-Day, have now been slammed by fans on Instagram for saluting with their left hands.
The moment the ‘Haider’ actor and the 28-year-old actress posted their ‘salute’ selfie they were bombarded with harsh comments stating “Never salute with left hand, its wrong,” “Salute always with right hand with left u insulting hero’s”, “Salute should be given using right hand”, and many more.
- World Environment Day 2018: Dia Mirza, Alia Bhatt, Saina Nehwal lead the #BeatPlasticPollution campaign in India
- Sammohanam trailer: Aditi Rao Hydari and Sudheer Babu breeze through in an interesting love story
- Amitabh Bachchan: When I hold a OnePlus 6 in my hand, I feel superior
- Dia Mirza and Aditi Rao Hydari trying to solve Shabana Azmi’s puzzle is what every Maths student can relate to
- Shilpa, Tamannaah, Shahid: The best and worst dressed at Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards 2018
- For Independence Day, celebs salute soldiers with ‘#Saluteselfie’
On the other hand, some fans backed the two stars mentioning one should look for Shahid and Aditi’s intention rather than pointing out their hands and “Lol….It’s funny….people don’t realize that some phones do a mirror on the front cam…so a right salute looks like a left salute”.
This initiative by celebrities was in the honour of selfless and brave heroes of Indian Army as soldiers unselfishly risk their life every single day for the peace and happiness of Indian citizens.