Bollywood stars and their kids took to social media to share a lot of love and gratitude on the occasion of Father’s Day yesterday (June 19). Among those wishes was one of the youngest star kids, AbRam — Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest son.
- The latest photo of Suhana, AbRam and Aryan Khan will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan is all hearts for wife Gauri, shares selfie on Twitter
- Shah Rukh Khan’s sons, Aryan and AbRam, show sibling love in Europe
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- Happy Father’s Day: See how Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Anushka Sharma and other stars are celebrating the day
- Happy Birthday, AbRam: Twitterati flood wishes for Shah Rukh Khan’s son
Sharing the adorable greeting was the toddler’s mother, who shared a card made by AbRam and addressed to Papa SRK on Instagram. Gauri Khan shared the card made by the young Khan, which read: “I love Papa”. Gauri captioned the image as: “AbRams an artist… Happy Fathers Day. @iamsrk”
This cute gesture by of the three-year-old must have made the day really special for the father of three — Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.