Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone among others attended the Diwali bash hosted by the Bachchan family at their house in Juhu here. (See pics from Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan’s Diwali bash here)
Besides B-Town celebs, the party, held late last night was also attended by industrialist Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita.
The Bachchans looked elegant in Indian wear. While megastar Amitabh Bachchan wore red kurta, son Abhishek was in bright yellow kurta and his wife Aishwarya looked stunning in a pink lehenga.
Like every year, the Bachchans hosted a grand bash this Diwali at ‘Jalsa’ (their bungalow) that went on tillapproximately 5 AM.
Shah Rukh Khan looked dapper in black kurta with wife Gauri dressed in a white outfit. Hrithik Roshan too arrived in black outfit.
- Before IIFA 2018, unforgettable moments from Bollywood’s biggest awards show
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya, Deepika, Sonam; a look at the awe-inspiring outfits on the red carpet
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor to walk the ramp for Manish Malhotra’s Mijwan Fashion Show
- SRK, Salman, Katrina-Ranbir, Deepika-Ranveer, Hrithik at Big B-Abhishek-Aishwarya’s Diwali get-together
- Happy New Year’s SRK, Abhishek, Deepika shoot ‘KBC’ Diwali special
- Rumoured lovers Ranbir,Katrina at Bachchans Diwali bash
Akshay Kumar, Kangana Ranuat, Priety Zinta, Aditi Rao Hydari also attended the party.
Filmmaker Karan Johar came with his mother Hirroo, while director Rajkumar Hirani and Twinkle Khanna were too seen.
Actresses Shilpa Shetty and Raveena Tandon were also at the party.
Earlier, this week Shilpa and her husband Raj Kundra, and Akshay and Twinkle hosted a similar bash which was attended by a galaxy of stars.