Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has launched the official logo of Yash Raj Films’ “Fan,” which features the photographs of his real life admirers. The 49-year-old “Happy New Year” shared the logo by retweeting the post of his fan club.
“Ok our ‘Fan’ team being so stingy stingy and showing such little bits of the film. Chalo abhi logo hi sahi,” he captioned the post.
In the logo clip, his admirers say, “I am a big fan…” has been mixed with the theme track of the film.
Ok our FAN team being so stingy stingy & showing such lil bits of the film. Chalo abhi logo hi sahi https://t.co/4iVm64VoKW
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 23, 2015
Directed by “Band Baaja Baaraat” helmer Maneesh Sharma, the film will have Shah Rukh playing the role of both a superstar and his fan.
The teaser of Sharma’s project, who lived with the idea for eight years, was released earlier this year. The clip featured the actor doing his signature arms open pose and a fan impersonating the superstar during a performance in front of his home crowd.
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji have fun during Dus Ka Dum finale shoot, watch video
- Shah Rukh Khan proves once again he is king of comebacks
- John Cena quotes Shah Rukh Khan, SRK thanks him for ‘spreading the goodness’
- Salman Khan says he is a Shah Rukh Khan Fan
- Shah Rukh Khan unveils ‘Fan’ trailer with real-life fans, see pics
- Yash Raj Films to back game on Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Fan’
Also starring Waluscha De Sousa, “Fan” will hit theatres on April 15, 2016.