Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen in filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s upcoming directorial “Dilwale”, says that he is facing a “secret fear” at night.
The 49-year-old actor shared his problem on micro-blogging website Twitter, where he said that he fears eating up his children because he finds them cute and “edible”.
“I have this secret fear that one night while I am sleep walking I will eat up my kids… because I find them sooo edible. Slurp slurp,” the “Happy New Year” actor tweeted.
I have this secret fear that one nite while I am sleep walking I will eat up my kids…because I find them sooo edible. Slurp slurp…
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) August 16, 2015
Shah Rukh Khan at the moment has three movies in his kitty.
- Shah Rukh Khan wishes Eid Mubarak with a photo of AbRam
- Shah Rukh Khan has been one of my best experiences in cinema: Karan Johar
- Shah Rukh Khan’s SASSY REPLY to a troll for staying mum on social issues gets a big THUMBS UP!
- Happy Birthday to one of the few good men: Shah Rukh Khan wishes his KKR skipper Dinesh Karthik
- Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan have the sweetest birthday wishes for son AbRam
- Mika Singh on Sonam Kapoor’s reception: Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan took the whole atmosphere to another level
He will also be seen in Rahul Dholakia’s “Raees” and Maneesh Sharma’s directorial “Fan”, which are slated to release next year.