The 1998 blockbuster, which gave the audience an insight into their dream college life and discovered the mantra of “Pyaar Dosti Hai”, had the 49-year-old actor reliving his popular screen name ‘Rahul’.
“17 yrs of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH). Thanks Karan, Santosh, Jatin-Lalit, Salman, Faridaji, Anupam, Johnny, Sana, Kajol, Rani and all. Beautiful memories,” Shah Rukh wrote.
17 yrs of KKHH.Thx Karan Santosh Jatin Lalit Salman Faridaji Anupam Johnny Sana Kajol Rani & all. Beautiful memories pic.twitter.com/SmIqkXptUU
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 16, 2015
The “Happy New Year” star also shared a picture of him with his movie co-stars Kajol and Rani Mukerjee.
With tracks like “Koi Mil Gaya”, “Ladki Badi Anjaani Hai” and “Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana”, the audio album of the film went on to become huge hit.
- Shah Rukh Khan wraps up Zero, calls it a ‘fruitful and hectic shoot’
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks Salman Khan for making Zero dream come alive
- Shah Rukh Khan has been one of my best experiences in cinema: Karan Johar
- Katrina Kaif’s bejeweled look from the sets of Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero, see photos
- 19 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: Unknown facts about the Shah Rukh Khan-Rani Mukerji-Kajol starrer
- Karan Johar gets nostalgic as ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ turns 16, says it gave him everything
Produced by Yash Johar, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” won the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.