Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen on the big screen with Kajol after five years, says he finds calling her a ‘friend’ strange.
“Kajol is such a close friend of mine that I find it strange to refer to her as a friend. It’s been 20 to 22 years since we started our careers. We have a very comfortable relationship and there is a certain ease,” Shah Rukh said at the launch of the song “Gerua” from their forthcoming film “Dilwale”.
“We care for each other in a very easy way and naturally… whenever we meet each other, we feel as if we’ve begun from where we left. So that comfort, love, care and genuine desire is there. Even if she’s not there in a film with me and wherever she is, I’ll hope the best things happen to her and she’d also wish the same,” he added.
- Shah Rukh Khan completes 26 years in Bollywood: A look back at Deewana, the movie that started it all
- Zero teaser early reactions: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan make Eid special for their fans
- Kajol unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Ajay Devgn gives a funny reaction
- Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan hugged at Mijwan and we wish they were dating in real life!
- Shah Rukh Khan was sceptical about the word ‘Gerua’: Amitabh Bhattacharya
- SRK, Kajol make a dreamy pair in ‘Gerua’ song from ‘Dilwale’
“Gerua” is the first song from the Rohit Shetty directorial.
“It was Rohit’s idea to have a beautiful love song. So everything was decided by the team… We (he and Kajol) were watching the song from the sidelines and we’ve been in the business of cinema for 20 years now. And that’s what she was saying that we should keep on acting more because we love doing this. And I would tell her the same,” he shared.