Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he is emotionally bound with his upcoming thriller film “Fan”, and that he never wanted the experience of shooting it to end.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, “Fan”, which is slated to release on April 15 next year, will feature Shah Rukh Khan as Gaurav Chanana, the biggest fan of superstar Aryan Khanna, essayed by SRK himself.
“Some films you never want to end. Making ‘Fan’ has been that emotion. It’s sad that all good things have to end too… Like life, love and laughter,” Shah Rukh posted on Twitter on Friday.
Sum films u never want to end. Making Fan has been that emotion. It’s sad that all good things have to end too…like Life Love & Laughter.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 19, 2015
Produced by Yash Raj Films, “Fan” also stars Waluscha De Sousa, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Yogendra Tiku.
- Rare photos of Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan: The making of a genuine Bollywood star
- Shah Rukh Khan @ 53: Will Zero be that elusive birthday gift that King Khan has been craving?
- Zero trailer early reviews: Aamir Khan gives thumbs up to Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Fan movie review: SRK is played to all his strengths in the film
- Shah Rukh Khan is an energetic Jabra fan in Fan Anthem, watch song
Meanwhile, the “Chennai Express” actor will next be seen in filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”, which is slated to release on December 18.