Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he is emotionally bound with his upcoming thriller film “Fan”, and that he never wanted the experience of shooting it to end.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, “Fan”, which is slated to release on April 15 next year, will feature Shah Rukh Khan as Gaurav Chanana, the biggest fan of superstar Aryan Khanna, essayed by SRK himself.
“Some films you never want to end. Making ‘Fan’ has been that emotion. It’s sad that all good things have to end too… Like life, love and laughter,” Shah Rukh posted on Twitter on Friday.
Sum films u never want to end. Making Fan has been that emotion. It’s sad that all good things have to end too…like Life Love & Laughter.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 19, 2015
Produced by Yash Raj Films, “Fan” also stars Waluscha De Sousa, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Yogendra Tiku.
- Shah Rukh Khan proves once again he is king of comebacks
- Shah Rukh Khan is all hearts for wife Gauri, shares selfie on Twitter
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- This ‘sunkissed’ photo of Shah Rukh Khan and Suhana will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan wraps up Zero, calls it a ‘fruitful and hectic shoot’
- Zero teaser early reactions: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan make Eid special for their fans
Meanwhile, the “Chennai Express” actor will next be seen in filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”, which is slated to release on December 18.