Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is celebrating his 50th birthday today (November 2), clicked a selfie with his wife Gauri Khan. Gauri, who is rarely seen posting photos with her family, made an exception on her husband’s 50th birthday.
In the morning, Gauri Khan had shared a picture of husband Shah Rukh Khan cutting a birthday cake with his children Aryan and Suhana at midnight.
Sharing this selfie with her superstar husband, Gauri Khan simply wrote: “Wishes & love!!”
To wish Shah Rukh Khan on his milestone birthday, his fans started gathering outside his bungalow ‘Mannat’ since the wee hours. Shah Rukh came out to greet them and later took to Facebook to say that he is humbled by the love showered on him by his admirers.
“Right now so humbled by the attention and love being given to my Birthday. Didn’t ever realise living will be so beautiful. Thanks all,” an emotional SRK had posted.
In a career spanning 27 years, SRK has starred in films like ‘Baazigar’, “Darr”, “Yes Boss”, “Pardes”, “Dil To Pagal Hai”, “Dil Se”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Mohabbatein”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”, “Kal Ho Naa Ho”, “Veer-Zara”, “Swades”, “Om Shanti Om”, “Chennai Express” and “Happy New Year” among others. (See pics: SRK’s midnight birthday celebrations with fans)
- Mukesh Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi bash: Kareena, Katrina, Madhuri, and others arrive in style
- Ambanis host Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir at Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations
- Shah Rukh Khan and AbRam celebrate Janmashtami
- Manisha Koirala looked like an ’80s diva in this lacy attire at her 48th birthday bash
- The latest photo of Suhana, AbRam and Aryan Khan will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan is all hearts for wife Gauri, shares selfie on Twitter
Interestingly, this year, the famous Khan trio of Bollywood–Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman–all turn 50.