Actress Tamannah Bhatia, who was recently seen with Shah Rukh Khan for a TV commercial of an online clothing brand, bonded well on the sets in minutes because of their love for their favorite drink ‘coffee’. This was the first time that Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah shared screen space together.
According to an insider, during shoot breaks Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah were seen having deep talks on their love for coffee. They chatted for hours on their coffee cravings, cinema and their common interest.
King Khan also appreciated Tamannaah for her work in ‘Baahubali and the south beauty also mentioned that she admires him in all his movies.
- Shah Rukh Khan proves once again he is king of comebacks
- Shah Rukh Khan’s sons, Aryan and AbRam, show sibling love in Europe
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- Sachin Tendulkar meets Shah Rukh Khan: When one king meets another
- SRK on completing 26 years in Bollywood: I have learnt a lot on this rollercoaster ride of love, hate and sadness
- Shah Rukh Khan completes 26 years in Bollywood: A look back at Deewana, the movie that started it all
Recalling her fan-moment with the King Khan, Tamannah said, “It was a great experience working with SRK. He is such an energetic actor and such an inspiration! We were working for the first time but it didn’t take much time to get comfortable. I guess our love for coffee would be called as catalyst in breaking that ice! Loved every bit of time spent with King Khan and I hope that I get a chance to work with him really soon.