Actress Tamannah Bhatia, who was recently seen with Shah Rukh Khan for a TV commercial of an online clothing brand, bonded well on the sets in minutes because of their love for their favorite drink ‘coffee’. This was the first time that Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah shared screen space together.
According to an insider, during shoot breaks Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah were seen having deep talks on their love for coffee. They chatted for hours on their coffee cravings, cinema and their common interest.
King Khan also appreciated Tamannaah for her work in ‘Baahubali and the south beauty also mentioned that she admires him in all his movies.
- Zero trailer: SRK, Katrina and Anushka are in a complicated love triangle
- Rare photos of Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan
- Zero trailer early reviews: Aamir Khan gives thumbs up to Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Karan Johar: Shah Rukh Khan’s character in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was ‘a bit of a fraud’
- Shah Rukh Khan and AbRam celebrate Gauri Khan’s birthday
- Shah Rukh Khan spends “lovely evening with elegant ladies”, see photo
Recalling her fan-moment with the King Khan, Tamannah said, “It was a great experience working with SRK. He is such an energetic actor and such an inspiration! We were working for the first time but it didn’t take much time to get comfortable. I guess our love for coffee would be called as catalyst in breaking that ice! Loved every bit of time spent with King Khan and I hope that I get a chance to work with him really soon.