Director of the film ‘Bajirao Mastani’, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to develop special bond with the people he works with, has been treating his team to delicious meals.
Reportedly, the entire team of the director’s magnum opus gathered during their meals together, what they call ‘Mahabhoj’.
A source said: “Apart from arranging a huge spread of food for the crew on the sets of Bajirao Mastani, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has also been getting food from his own house for his assistants. Their “mahabhoj” is something the entire set looks forward to, as they gather together for every meal.”
- Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali to collaborate on a film titled Inshallah?
- Designer Anju Modi was sceptical to do ‘Bajirao Mastani’ due to its scale
- Ranveer Singh shoots for ‘Bajirao Mastani’ despite illness
- No mistreatment on ‘Bajirao Mastani’ sets: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s spokesperson
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali is happy shooting ‘Bajirao Mastani’s splendid dance number ‘Deewani Mastani’
- Deepika Padukone in Rajasthan to shoot for ‘Bajirao Mastani’
“Bhansali also personally looks into the well being of his staff and crew on the sets and constantly changes the menu so that the team looks forward to some exciting food every week. Infact, quite recently on the occasion of the Peshwa’s birthday, Muthuswamy caterers,catered for the crew when they were in the mood for South Indian food.During Ramzan, special Iftaari’s were organized on the sets as food has always been a huge highlight on the sets of all Bhansali’s films,” added the source.
‘Bajirao Mastani’ is slated for a December 18 release.