Internationally acclaimed filmmaker and actor Shekhar Kapur, who was also seen as a judge on reality TV show “India’s Got Talent”, says he has fallen in love all over again with Hindi cinema after watching “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”.
The 69-year-old took to micro-blogging website Twitter to praise “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” and also congratulated the film’s director Kabir Khan, actors Salman Khan and Nawazuddin siddiqui.
“Fell in love with Hindi cinema all over again after watching #BajrangiBhaijaan Congratulations @BeingSalmanKhan @kabirkhankk @Nawazuddin_S,” Kapur tweeted.
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) July 25, 2015
The “Bandit Queen” director uses the social media platform to share “Lessons of Love” and his views on varied subjects.
- Shekhar Kapur is researching new forms of storytelling in virtual reality and artificial intelligence
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Shekhar Kapur: I want to make a film in India
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 100 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is Salman Khan’s best, says B-Town
Kapur has not only proved his mettle in Bollywood but in Hollywood as well. From “Masoom”, “Mr India”, “Bandit Queen” to “Elizabeth”, all his movies highlighted a different genre.