Superstar Salman Khan‘s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” was an instant hit with the global audience at the 20th Busan International Film Festival, where it received a standing ovation, says director Kabir Khan.
“The biggest audience ever…#BajrangiBhaijaanInBusan 5000 people…Standing ovation…Amazing energy here,” Kabir tweeted.
— Kabir Khan (@kabirkhankk) October 6, 2015
The film was screened on Tuesday at the film gala, which began on October 1 and will culminate on Saturday.
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses the Rs 250 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
“Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, which narrates a story of how a man discovers love and affection while taking a Pakistani mute girl back to her country, won hearts and ruled box office by surpasssing Rs.300 crore mark in India.
The film also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and child artist Harshaali Malhotra.