- Oppo F9 Pro launch in India highlights: Oppo F9 priced at Rs 19,990; Oppo F9 Pro at Rs 23,990
- Kerala floods LIVE: All affected tracks restored, says Indian Railway; normal rail traffic to begin from today
- India vs England 3rd Test Day 4 Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: 100-run stand for Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes makes India toil
Two new special TV entertainers inspired by Salman Khan’s character from the forthcoming movie Sultan are being brought on the small screen as part of Turner International’s partnership with Yash Raj Films.
The association brings two new specials on POGO and Cartoon Network.
Salman, in his Sultan avatar, will be seen giving life-saving tips and encouragement to face challenges in each phase of life in these new TV specials created especially for his fans.
- Teaser of Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 12: Unique jodis to spice up the new season
- Happy for Priyanka Chopra wherever she’s professionally and personally: Bharat director Ali Abbas Zafar
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Working with Salman Khan in Sultan was surreal: Abhishek Duhan
- Anushka Sharma becomes ‘dhobi pachad master’ for ‘Sultan’
- Salman Khan to spread joy for kids via TV
Cartoon Network will be airing a special Dhobi Pachhaad with Sultan and Kris on July 2 and POGO will showcase Dholakpur Ka Sultan, which will be aired on July 10, read a statement.
Dhobi Pachhaad with Sultan and Kris is from animated TV series Roll No.21 on Cartoon Network. A description of the special episode reads: The Haryana ki shaan, Haryaana ki jaan – Sultan Ali Khan will give Mathura ka Kris tips on wrestling the odds of life. He will teach Kris and the audience on how they can do‘’do do haat’’ with the challenges that life throws at them.”
Dholakpur Ka Sultan on POGO will highlight the core values that both Sultan and Chhota Bheem stand for. Both lead characters will look at drawing parallels from their lives that talk about the beliefs and never-say-die attitude to win love and affection.