Superstar Salman Khan, currently busy promoting his forthcoming production “Hero”, will be seen crooning the song “Main hoon hero tera” from the film in the forthcoming episode of dance reality show “Dance +”.
According to a source from the set, Salman, who visited the show’s set on Thursday along with the film’s actors Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, was elated with the performances and even shook a leg with the show’s host Raghav Juyal.
“Salman was taken aback with the impromptu jokes and gags by Raghav. He was rather surprised to know that the anchor is also an actor and has bagged appreciation for his role in ‘ABCD 2’,” the source said.
- After Race 3, Salman Khan, Bobby Deol and Anil Kapoor will be seen in these films
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Prabhudheva, Katrina Kaif rock the stage at Chicago
- Dus Ka Dum: When Salman Khan shook a leg with Dancing Uncle
- Five reasons to watch Salman Khan’s Race 3
- Race 3 song Selfish: Jacqueline Fernandez romances Salman Khan and Bobby Deol in snow-clad mountains
- Salman Khan’s Race 3: Everything we know so far
“To test Raghav’s dancing skills, Salman came on stage and asked him to dance on the tunes of Salman’s song ‘Main hoon hero tera’. Salman was not only shocked by Raghav’s dancing style but also ended up doing slow motion dance with him,” the source added.
“Dance +” features ace choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza as the ‘Superjudge’, along with captains Shakti Mohan, Dharmesh Yelande and Sumeet Nagdev.
The episode featuring Salman, Sooraj and Athiya will be aired on Sunday.
“Hero”, which is directed by Nikhil Advani, will release on September 11.