Salman, 49 and his 41-year-old co-star switched roles and lip-synced each other’s parts from the film.
Watch the video here:
The “Jai Ho” star has been busy promoting his Eid release and the “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” team came up with this unique way to reach out to the fans.
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Race 3 star Salman Khan: No Entry and Wanted sequel not happening
- Salman Khan: Will release Race 3 in China
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui once became a real life reporter
This is the second time the superstar and the critically acclaimed actor have teamed up for a film. They last worked together in Sajid Nadiadwala’s “Kick”.
Directed by Kabir Khan, “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan.