Director Nikhil Advani whose upcoming film ‘Hero’ is produced by Salman Khan, says the superstar is the most difficult person to satisfy but is the best producer.
“I had the simplest job as the original script was great. Salman wanted everything bigger and better. He is the most difficult person to satisfy. He is the best producer,” Nikhil Advani told reporters at the trailer launch of Hero.
As a producer Salman Khan did give inputs for the film. “Discussions used to happen. It was a collaborative effort. From day one he rejected (ideas). He was clear he wanted to make a better film with newcomers. He liked my work In “D Day” and he asked me to do this film. I couldn’t have asked for a better producer than him,” Nikhil said.
- Salman Khan: If I am saying ‘kal bataunga’ after script narration, then that film is never happening
- Karan Johar on the star power of Salman Khan: I probably will go to watch Race 3 instead of Lust Stories
- Salman Khan on Race 3: Never done a film high on action, music where you clap and whistle
- Bigg Boss Marathi host Mahesh Manjrekar on Salman Khan’s five-year jail sentence: He doesn’t deserve to be there
- Salman Khan trimmed Athiya, Sooraj starrer ‘Hero’ by 30 minutes, says director Nikhil Advani
- Nikhil Advani says can’t direct Salman Khan again
“I wanted Nikhil to bring the bigness of “Salame E Ishq” and not the result of that film,” Salman said.
“Hero” marks the debut of Sooraj Pancholi, son of Aditya Pancholi, and Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya. The film releases on September 11.