Salman has played all kinds of roles from action to comedy and now he is back as the romantic hero opposite Sonam in “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”.
“I like him in romantic films, that’s why I am doing ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ because I feel he is amazing at romance,” Sonam told PTI in an interview here.
Sonam hopes the film will do well at the box office. “I just hope it does well. I hope people appreciate it. It’s Sooraj Barjatyaji’s film and he connects with the family audience a lot,” she said.
- Sonam perhaps better than Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai: Salman Khan
- There are times, we tell Sonam to hold back her thoughts, says father Anil Kapoor
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor in the first poster of ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’
- ‘Prem Is Back’: Salman Khan shares ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ teaser poster
- ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ has Salman Khan and I am sure it’s going to open with ridiculous figures, Sonam Kapoor
- I am looking forward to work with Salman Khan: Sonam Kapoor
“Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” is a family drama by Barjatya. Salman will be seen in a double role in the film. The film, which features Salman, Sonam, Neil Nitin Mukesh in lead roles and Swara Bhaskar in a supporting role, releases this November.
Salman and Barjatya have previously worked together in “Maine Pyar Kiya”, “Hum Aapke Hain Koun”, “Hum Saath Saath Hain”.