Superstar Salman Khan says he wants to write a success story with each of his film by surpassing his past records.
Salman Khan, who has doled out hits like ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, also added that no one intends to make a ‘flop’ film.
His forthcoming film ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is touted as one of the biggest hits of the year even before its release.
“We always strive to break our own records with our next outing. We don’t make a movie with a thought that ‘Kick’ broke several records so let’s make a flop now. The intention is to break our past records,” Salman Khan, who was last seen on the big screen in ‘Kick’ in 2014, told reporters.
- Race 3 joins list of Salman Khan’s top Eid weekend openers
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Race 3 star Salman Khan: No Entry and Wanted sequel not happening
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is Salman Khan’s highest weekend opener
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’: Another Eid miracle awaited from Salman Khan
- Salman Khan’s Eid connection – this time it’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
The 49-year-old actor was in the capital on Tuesday to promote ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ with the film’s team including director Kabir Khan, actors Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, singers Mika Singh, Adnan Sami, Jubin Nautiyal and Amar Butala, CEO of Salman Khan Films.
‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, which will release on Friday, is a heart-warming tale of a man out on a mission to take a dumb and mute girl, who is lost in India back to her home in Pakistan. It is a story of how they discover love and affection during their odyssey.