Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says that he has only 10 days to get back in shape for his role as a wrestler in Yash Raj Films’ “Sultan”.
“I start from today actually. I’ve got 10 days to get back into shape. These three weeks of mine I could not do anything because of promotions, so let’s see in 10 days how much difference can be seen,” Salman said during the promotions of his film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” at a jewellery store here.
“I’m already there but I need to fine-tune it a bit,” he added.
In the film, Salman plays the title character, a wrestler from Haryana.
He had told IANS in an interview over a month back: “Audiences will see me in double size. My training for ‘Sultan’ has started; so I need to get bigger and fitter for the role.”
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- I like to get bigger, better with each film: Salman Khan
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer fails to impress: Watch
- Audiences will see me in double size in ‘Sultan’: Salman Khan
- Salman Khan starts training for ‘Sultan’, trends on Twitter
Salman is also seen sporting a stubble and a crew cut currently as part of his look for the film.
The first look of the film, too, saw him with a handlebar moustache, which had generated enough curiosity among his loyal fans.
In fact, the teaser of the film announcing that it will release on Eid 2016 had sent both Salman’s and Shah Rukh Khan’s fans in a frenzy since now both SRK’s film “Raees” and “Sultan” were going to clash.
Salman’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” has got a stupendous start at the box-office, wrapping up a great 2015 for him with his production “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” also being declared a blockbuster.