“Ek Villain” actor Sidharth Malhotra is currently sporting a lean body as part of his look for “Kapoor & Sons” but when superstar Salman Khan saw his slimmer physique, he got worried about his health.
Asked if he would show “Brothers” to Salman, Sidharth said: “He (Salman) would pay special attention to our (his and Akshay Kumar) physiques and action (in the film) as he is fascinated with these aspects. He was providing me pointers as he feels that I’ve become very weak. He is bothered about my health. So obviously I’ll invite him to watch ‘Brothers’.”
- Here’s how Race 3 actor Salman Khan bagged his debut film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi
- Ajay Devgn, Suniel Shetty, Varun Dhawan and Sonakshi Sinha watch Salman Khan’s Race 3
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sohail Khan, Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez attend special screening of Race 3
- Salman Khan: Race 3 needed a little change so we added a bit of Hum Aapke Hai Koun in it
- Someone should make a film on Kareena Kapoor: Sidharth Malhotra
- I was nervous to work with Akshay Kumar in ‘Brothers’: Sidharth Malhotra
He also said that a training video of his and Akshay Kumar from “Brothers would be released soon and he is excited about it.
About his look for “Kapoor & Sons”, Sidharth said: “I’m looking weak because it is the look for my film. In the film, I play a lean and young writer.” Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who plays his brother in the film, is also a writer and both are competing with each other. The film directed by Shakun Batra also stars Alia Bhatt and Rishi Kapoor among others.
Sidharth was present at a screening of Salman’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” as due to his hectic shooting schedule for “Kapoor & Sons”, he couldn’t watch the film at previous screenings.
Sidharth and Salman share a good bond as Salman had gifted Sidharth a watch after seeing his performance in the 100-crore hit “Ek Villain”.