Actress Daisy Shah says her first movie co-star Salman Khan found her sensuous and sexy in her upcoming film “Hate Story 3”.
Salman launched Daisy in Bollywood with “Jai Ho”. She will now be seen in the erotic thriller “Hate Story 3”.
“He (Salman) has seen the trailer and he has liked it. He has said I am looking fitter, sensuous and sexy,” Daisy told PTI.
Daisy is in constant touch with the “Dabangg” star and often seeks professional advice.
“I made my debut with him. So, in a way I am his protege. I do talk to him regarding whatever problems I have… Whenever (I am) in dilemma I go to him. I keep him in the loop. He is a great support,” she said.
The choreographer-turned-actress heaped praise on Salman.
- Dabangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez bring the house down in Vancouver
- Race 3 actor Daisy Shah: Salman Khan has put his faith on me, I don’t want to disappoint him
- Daisy Shah on ‘Our business is our business, none of your business’ dialogue: I feel really happy about the response
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sohail Khan, Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez attend special screening of Race 3
- Race 3 song Allah Duhai Hai: Salman Khan and team sizzle in the title track
- Race 3: This is what Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez have to say on Daisy Shah’s viral dialogue
“He is a great human being, a gem of a person. He doesn’t think before helping anyone. He is a messiah. He is truly ‘being human’. He does a great job of helping people, not only for those in this profession but for the society,” she said.
According to Daisy, Salman’s strength is his family.
“His family has been supportive, not only of him but everyone around him. I adore his family,” she added.