If you think ‘Dhoom’ is the only franchise that has high end bikes to pull off unbelievable robberies, then Sajid Nadiadwala is all set to change the notion. The producer has decided to use special bikes for the upcoming film ‘Dishoom’.
While unlike Dhoom, the film is not based on bikes, we hear that this special treatment is being used for a particular sequence in the film. Apparently, Sajid Nadiadwala wants to shoot a grand action scene in Casablanca, wherein, he will be using these bikes. However, who will be riding them in the film is still a mystery. Also, we hear that these special bikes in question are being ordered from Germany, Los Angeles and London. It has been learnt that this will be one of a kind bike stunt sequence.
- Before Parmanu, here’s looking back at the box office collection of John Abraham’s last five films
- Before Baaghi 2, here’s looking at the box office performance of Sajid Nadiadwala’s last five production ventures
- Dishoom stars Varun, Jacqueline, John at royal lunch in Abu Dhabi
- Dishoom first look: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new action boys
- Rahul Dev to play the antagonist in Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’
- Varun Dhawan begins shooting for ‘Dishoom’ with John Abraham
Directed by Rohit Dhawan, ‘Dishoom’ stars Varun Dhawan, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez in lead roles. The film is slated to go on floor on June 27 and the schedule will continue until July 14 in Mehboob Studios. Further, the team will take off to Morocco to wrap up another schedule.