Actor Kunal Kemmu absolutely dotes on Saif Ali Khan’s son, Ibrahim Ali Khan. The duo get along well whenever they meet and if Kunal is to be believed both get along like a house on fire.
“Ibrahim is a fun guy to be with. I have seen him grow in front of my eyes. He and Sara used to come on the sets of ‘Kalyug’ to meet Amritaji (Saif’s ex wife). Sara has grown into a beautiful and intelligent girl while Ibrahim is younger and a total fun guy to be with,” said Kunal Kemmu, who is married to Saif’s younger sister Soha Ali Khan.
Recollecting his recent vacation with the Pataudi family, Kunal said: “We vacationed in Maldives recently where me and Ibrahim went diving and bonded a lot. We don’t meet up a lot but we do keep in touch and chat whenever possible. He is a fun guy and I love him.”
- Sacred Games actor Saif Ali Khan joins Instagram
- Saif Ali Khan’s Boris to return in Go Goa Gone 2
- Sara Ali Khan turns heads at Saif’s Christmas party, Karisma Kapoor arrives with rumoured beau Sandeep Toshniwal, see photos
- Saif Ali Khan holidays with wife Kareena Kapoor, sister Soha tweets pics
- Saif off to Maldives with son Ibrahim, wife Kareena
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor off to Maldives for family vacation
On the career front, Kunal is excited about his next release ‘Bhaag Johnny Bhaag.’ “There is some pressure considering that it is a solo release but I am excited too at the same time because we have strong riveting plot which I am sure audience will love,” said Kunal.