It seems like another Khan is waiting to make a Bollywood debut soon. At a launch event in Delhi, when the Nawab – Saif Ali Khan – was asked about his daughter, from marriage to actress Amrita Singh, Sara’s Bollywood plans, Saif affirmed that she wants to work in movies, but studies are a priority for her at the moment.
According to a report published in Pinkvilla.com, Saif was quoted as saying, “Yes, she wants to join films, but currently she is at Columbia and doing very well and I want her to focus on her studies. Look at Soha. She has a degree from London School of Economics and she is now into movies. I think the girls in my family think this (Bollywood) is far more fun. Yes, perhaps it is.”
- Dhadak actor Janhvi Kapoor on competition with Sara Ali Khan: Excited to see what she’ll bring to screen
- Sara Ali Khan’s blue maxi dress is the perfect solution to beat the summer heat
- Saif Ali Khan and Sara Ali Khan in Nitin Kakkar’s next movie
- Sara Ali Khan looks lovely in this satin yellow knotted ruffle top at Kedarnath’s wrap-up party
- Happy Father’s Day: From Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, here are Bollywood’s star dads
- Sara Ali Khan and mother Amrita Singh spotted shopping in Hyderabad
With royal looks and an enviable pedigree, Saif and Amrita’s beautiful young daughter has always been under the Bollywood radar. She was said to have been inundated with movie offers when she featured on the cover of Hello magazine with mother Amrita.
However, at that time, Sara was still too young and not considering movies as a career option. Saif was once even quoted saying that he would shoot Sara if she thinks of quitting college. But now, as Saif says, she is into movies and thereby, the young lady can be seen making her Bollywood debut soon.