The superstar Akshay Kumar is busy shooting in Romania for one of his most anticipated films, ‘Singh is Bliing’ which is all set to release this year. From what we hear, Akshay who was shooting for a few hardcore climax scenes of the film had a Romanian fighter with him, who accidentally ripped off his suit which was made especially for that particular scene.
A source close to the production team says, “A specific outfit was designed for Akshay sir for the climax scene. But due to the unexpected incident, the suit was torn and ripped off and the crew had to look out for an expert tailor who could stitch his specially made tailored suit.”
- Gold teaser: Akshay Kumar is a flag-waving hockey coach in this sports film
- Akshay Kumar has passion in his eyes in the latest poster of Gold
- What makes Akshay Kumar’s Khiladi one of the best murder mysteries in Bollywood
- Hera Pheri 3 producer Firoz Nadiadwala: It will be as successful as first two films
- Akshay Kumar hints at making a film with the title Lakhpati Kisaan
- Wearing turban fills me with pride: Akshay Kumar
And well, any guesses who came to Akshay’s rescue? “A local Romanian old lady helped Akshay and showed her impeccable sewing skills and impressed Akshay sir in no time,” added the source.
As for the film, ‘Singh Is Bliing’ stars Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, and Lara Dutta among others is directed by PrabhuDheva. Produced under the banner Grazing Goat Pictures, the film is slated to release on October 2, 2015.