Actor Riteish Deshmukh has walked down memory lane by sharing the “first shot” from his debut film “Tujhe Meri Kasam”.
The “Masti” actor, who began his career with the film in 2001 took to micro-blogging website Twitter, where he shared a photograph of himself from the romantic film.
“1st Day 1st Shot 1st Film – Tujhe Meri Kasam – 9th Nov 2001. @geneliad,” he tweeted.
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) July 25, 2015
Riteish had then starred opposite actress Genelia D’Souza, with whom he tied the knot in 2012. The duo welcomed their first son Riaan on November 25, 2014.
- Ritesh Deshmukh on Saiyami Kher in Mauli: She fits the character of a fire brand Marathi mulgi
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza: Friendship, young love and the perfect marriage
- Genelia D’Souza’s beautiful proposal for Riteish Deshmukh on their wedding anniversary will melt your heart
- Riteish Deshmukh, wife Genelia clock 13 years in filmdom
- Why Riteish Deshmukh decided to marry Genelia DSouza
- Riteish Deshmukh proposes to wife Genelia DSouza, again!
The actor is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film “Bangistan”, which was slated to hit the theatres on July 31, but will now release on the silver screen in August 7. The film also features Pulkit Samrat.
Directed by Karan Anshuman “Bangistan”, which was mostly shot in Poland and Ladakh, is about two suicide bombers, Hafeez Bin Ali Ishwarchand Sharma (Riteish) and Allah Rakha Khan Praveen Chaturvedi (Pulkit), who have been brainwashed into an explosive mission but eventually realise the death wish is futile exercise.