While it was Nidhi Subbaiah of ‘Ajab Gazabb Love’ who shot for a few scenes with Riteish Deshmukh as his wife for ‘Great Grand Masti’, there was a sudden change in the casting even after the film went on floors. Amidst speculations that Pooja Chopra will replace Nidhi, now we hear that a third actress has come on board.
Television actress Puja Banerjee who gained popularity for her role as Parvati in Life Ok’s mythological series ‘Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev’, will now play the role of Riteish’s wife. Casting director Sharad Hasan not only mentioned about the actress being signed for the role but added that she has already completed five days of shoot.
- Himesh Reshammiya’s new album Aap se Mausiiquii star Puja Banerjee finds him sweet, caring
- Hope Ajay Devgn likes my role in ‘Great Grand Masti’: Urvashi Rautela
- Shraddha Das ready for fun in ‘Great Grand Masti’
- Urvashi Rautela signed for ‘Great Grand Masti’
- ‘Great Grand Masti’ retains flavour of first part: Vivek Oberoi
- Puja eliminated, says next step could be Bollywood
‘Great Grand Masti’ is the third installment of the sex comedy franchise ‘Masti’. While the first one in the series was a sleeper hit, the sequel ‘Grand Masti’ was the first film in the adult comedy genre to enter the 100 crore club. While the male leads of the franchise have been retained, namely, Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi and Aftab Shivdasani, we hear that Urvashi Rautela, Mishti and Ankita Shorey have been roped in as the leading ladies.