- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Launch highlights: Oviya, Mumtaz and Janani Iyer among others enter Kamal Haasan's show
- Race 3 box office collection day 3: Salman Khan film is making quick work of the competition
- Asked PM to intervene, resolve ‘constitutional crisis’ in Delhi, say four CMs after NITI Aayog meeting
Looks like actor Rishi Kapoor is having a difficult time understanding the fashion culture of everything ‘ripped’ as he seemed baffled by the latest Zara collection which well…had a lot of ‘ripped’ stuff to offer on sale. The 63 year old actor took to Twitter as he exclaimed “Buy two get one begging bowl free. Sale at Zara’s”
He obviously could not conclude anything from the tattered style statement in today’s times. It only left him bemused and he couldn’t help but comment. We were wondering who he went shopping with or for. But for most folks out there, this is a rage in the fashion world. Especially ripped denims are a huge style statement. Shredded tees are making the news too.
Buy two get one begging bowl free. Sale at Zara’s pic.twitter.com/keoWmlbw70
— Us Kapoor’s! (@chintskap) June 27, 2016
This tweet left us in fits of laughter and we totally love the hilarious Mr Kapoor because of his sense of humour which most people cannot get, but is spot on.
- Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor makes Twitter debut on Father’s Day, gives Rishi Kapoor Jaadu Ki Jhappi
- Janhvi Kapoor shows how to add oomph to your casual look with this easy trick
- Aditi Rao Hydari’s ruffles and quirky prints will make you take style tips from the diva
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s airport fashion is a great take on ‘ethnic and comfy’ casual wear
- 2016’s social media stars: These hilarious tweets by Rishi Kapoor prove why he ruled Twitter this year
- Your laughter fix: Rishi Kapoor’s five hilarious tweets in last one week
The actor finds Twitter pretty exasperating and decided to take a leave in 2015 from this social bird as he was hurt and he had vowed to never return back, only to start tweeting within half a day.
The veteran actor was last seen in the acclaimed Kapoor And Sons where he portrayed the role of Amarjeet Kapoor , the grandfather who unites an almost broken family. He has been very jovial in this movie and we totally loved him throughout. Going by the tweet from last week, he’s currently reviewing scripts and we are waiting for his next!