Actress Richa Chadha, who has the ability to speak up about things that matter, has been chosen to deliver a master class on Indian cinema at the upcoming Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
Speaking on being selected to deliver the class, Richa said: “It feels awesome to be invited to speak on behalf of Indian cinema. There’s a huge expat population in Australia and I am excited to meet them. Looking forward to discussing cinema at such a platform.”
- Sanju and Padmaavat get most nominations at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne Awards 2018
- Richa Chadha wins outstanding achievement award at London Indian Film Festival
- Richa Chadha on Ali Fazal: We are just two normal people in a relationship
- Akira star Sonakshi Sinha feels Anurag Kashyap should put on actor’s mask more often
- After multiple face-offs with censor board, Anurag Kashyap to give a masterclass on censorship
- Vidya Balan, Richa Chadha, Radhika Apte headed to the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne in August
Richa will be speaking on the topic of ‘Women in Bollywood’ at the film festival, which is endorsed by Vidya Balan. The festival is scheduled to kickstart from August 11 in Melbourne and has previously been a host to an array of some of the biggest most reputed Bollywood stars. A
Her master class will throw light on some varied things including the growing changes of women’s roles in both mainstream and indie films, breaking away from the cliches of the roles offered to women in Bollywood, need for sensitising woman’s representation in Indian films at large.