Choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza says he doesn’t want to act in films.
D’Souza, who has helmed films like “F.A.L.T.U.” and “ABCD: Any Body Can Dance” and has choreographed for films like “Chameli”, “Bajirao Mastani” and “Dilwale”, says he is happy with what he is doing right now.
“I absolutely don’t want to act and I am happy with what I am doing right now,” he told IANS.
- Nawabzaade song High Rated Gabru: Varun and Shraddha add Bollywood moves to hit Punjabi track
- Bobby Deol: Race 3 wouldn’t have worked at box office had it been really bad
- Bobby Deol on Remo D’Souza: He has made a very nice looking film
- Remo D’Souza on making Salman Khan dance in Race 3: It’s the easiest job to make him dance
- Remo D’Souza, Prabhudheva and Farah Khan: Choreographers who took the director’s chair
- Remo D’Souza’s wife styles him for TV show
“As fas as coming onscreen is concerned, I am doing ‘Dance +’,” he added.
The filmmaker will be seen as a super-judge for the dance-based reality show “Dance +” for Star Plus channel.
On the work front, D’Souza is prepping for the release of his upcoming superhero film “A Flying Jatt”, which stars Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nathan Jones.