National-award winning Marathi filmmaker Ravi Jadhav is all set to make his foray in Bollywood with an untitled movie under Eros International.
“We are giving opportunity to Marathi director Ravi Jadhav to make his debut in Bollywood. We are yet to begin the movie and happy to team up with Ravi. He is brilliant filmmaker,” Krishika Lulla of Eros International told PTI.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in Tannishtha Chatterjee’s directorial debut
- Dhadak trailer launch highlights: All eyes on Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter
- Cinema is a strong medium to reach out to people: Ravi Jadhav
- Filmmaker Ravi Jadhav opens up on his short film on homosexuality
- What’s the Colour of Love?
- Birds,Bees and More
“My next two film projects are with debutant directors. I feel the freshers are pool of talent. I have just met them and was quite amazed by their stories.”
Considered as one of the most creative directors in Marathi film Industry, Jadhav started his career in 2010 with “Natarang” followed by “Balgandharva”, “Balak-Palak” and “Timepass”.
Jadhav also promotes new film directors in Marathi cinema by co-producing and presenting films like “REGE” directed by debutant Abhijit Panse and “Coffee Aani Barach Kahi” by newcomer Prakash Kunte.