By: Pramod Gaikwad
Bollywood’s funny duo Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor are all set to co-host the 2015 IIFA ceremony, which is also being known as the “sweet 16” edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and awards in Malaysia.
It will be Arjun and Ranveer’s first time at hosting any award show. Last time the two were seen at the now infamous AIB (All India Bakchod) Knockout Roast.
- IIFA Awards 2018 performances: From Rekha’s ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’ to Karan Johar’s ‘Shava Shava’
- Inside IIFA Rocks 2018: Kartik Aaryan, Karan Johar and Varun Dhawan bring the house down in Bangkok
- IIFA Awards 2018: I’ve always had a great time at IIFA, says Bobby Deol
- Before IIFA 2018, unforgettable moments from Bollywood’s biggest awards show
- IIFA 2015 brings Bollywood fans, stars closer in Malaysia
- Glitz, glamour to mingle with business at IIFA 2015
The 2014 IIFA Awards ceremony was co-hosted by Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar which took place in Tampa, Florida.
The 2015 edition of IIFA Awards will be held in the city of Kuala Lumpur from June5-7 and the show is returning to Malaysia after 13 years.