While actress Priyanka Chopra‘s new international TV series “Quantico” is all set for its premiere in India on Monday, her “Bajirao Mastani” co-star Ranveer Singh urged fans to see the show while mimicking some dialogues from it in a video.
Priyanka got “touched” by his gesture and called him a “good mimic.”
Priyanka’s team shared the video on Twitter in which Ranveer can be heard saying: “The FBI’s top recruit is now their most wanted. Just a few hours to go for ‘Quantico’. Like is about to take a very drastic turn.”
- Priyanka Chopra: We cannot let refugee children become a lost generation
- Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ gets criticised for showing ‘Indian nationalists’ as terrorists framing Pakistan
- Priyanka Chopra wishes Meghan Markle and Prince Harry happiness, love and togetherness with a heartfelt post
- Priyanka Chopra’s show Quantico cancelled, will not return for a fourth season
- Priyanka Chopra and Will Smith to star in a YouTube series
- Quantico Season 3 premieres today: All your questions about the Priyanka Chopra show answered
The National Award-winning actress shared the link on the micro-blogging site and wrote: Thank you @RanveerOfficial haha you are such a good mimic..I’m touched. See you soon for #BajiraoMastani #QuanticoTodayInIndia.”
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) October 3, 2015
In the show, Priyanka plays Alex Parrish, a rookie FBI recruit with a mysterious past. The show also features actors Jake McLaughlin, Tate Ellington and Graham Rogers, who all play fellow recruits.
The show will narrate their adventures and experiences as they train at Quantico base in Virginia, and secrets of their past start to emerge.
“Quantico” will be aired in India on Star World.