Actress Rani Mukherji, who is expecting her first child with husband filmmaker Aditya Chopra, is keeping well but is likely to remain hospitalised for few more days.
The 37-year-old actress was admitted to a suburban hospital post Diwali and chose to remain there for some more time.
Earlier, reportedly, due to some minor complication, Rani was admitted to Hinduja hospital in suburban Khar.
“She is in the hospital and will be there for few days as work is going on at her house… so her stay in the hospital has been extended,” sources said.
“She is fine. She is still in hospital and resting,” they said.
- Rani Mukerji: So many actresses have already proven that marital status is not important
- Rani Mukerji: I get attached to films I feel have a story touching my heart
- Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji: How this reclusive couple had the most unexpected Bollywood romance
- Pregnant Rani Mukerji is perfectly fine, says Spokesperson
- I missed Yash (Chopra) uncle terribly: Rani Mukerji post wedding
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra secretly tie the knot in Italy
Rani married Yash Raj Films’ honcho Aditya Chopra in a quiet ceremony in Italy and the couple is all excited to welcome their first child in January 2016.