Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has now taken his film ‘Tamasha‘ to Shimla. The actor, who has just wrapped the Delhi schedule of the Imtiaz Ali directed film, was spotted shooting for the movie at the famous ridge road in the hill station.
A clean-shaven Ranbir Kapoor looked smart in grey hooded jacket, white shirt and jeans as he shot for one of the scenes.
Ranbir will be joined his co-star Deepika Padukone soon before they wrap up the movie.
- A look at the box office performance of Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor’s last five films
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor party after wrapping up ‘Tamasha’
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor wrap up ‘Tamasha’, break down in front of the unit
- When Ranbir Kapoor proposed ex girlfriend Deepika Padukone
- Tamasha in Shimla
- Leaked video: Ranbir, Deepika’s ‘nagin’ dance for ‘Tamasha’
The Tamasha team arrived in Shimla on Sunday evening. Most of the scenes for the movie will be shot at BCS school.
‘Tamasha’, Imtiaz Ali’s next venture, is about the journey of someone who has lost his edge in trying to conform to the society.
Imtiaz Ali shot ‘Tamasha’ for more than a month in Delhi and surrounding areas. The film will release next year.