Ranbir Kapoor will be seen romancing PK actress Anushka Sharma in their much-awaited movie ‘Bombay Velvet’ soon. The film’s trailer will also be out this weekend and now reports that the two actors will be seen sharing passionate lip lock in the Anurag Kashyap movie.
And according to a report in DNA, Ranbir and Anushka will not have one or two but seven liplocks. A source from the production told DNA: “There will be seven kisses between Ranbir and Anushka. They look electrifying together and Anurag Kashyap has made good use of their crackling chemistry.”
Ranbir Kapoor plays the role of a street fighter Johny Balraj while Anushka plays Jazz singer Rosie and the characters are set in the ’60s, but the treatment is contemporary. Since Kadhyap has presented the movie way ahead of its time, the kisses are important and have been woven into the story.
- Sanju song Bhopu Baj Raha Hain: Vicky Kaushal and Ranbir Kapoor will make you hit the dance floor
- Sanju box office collection day 2: The Rajkumar Hirani film earns Rs 73.35 crore
- A look at the box office performance of Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor’s last five films
- Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ gets U/A certification with three cuts
- ‘Wonky’ Anushka Sharma makes ‘exhausted’ Ranbir Kapoor smell the ‘Pepsi’
- Watch ‘Bombay Velvet’ trailer: Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar take you back to the 60s
And reports are that one of the passionate kisses will feature in the trailer itself.
Bombay Velvet’s story is spread over 20 years and depicts Anushka’s growth as she goes on to become rich and famous.
The movie also has Karan Johar in a negative role and will release in May this year.