- India vs England 3rd Test Day 4 Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: India need four wickets to win
- Kerala floods LIVE: All affected tracks restored, says Indian Railway; normal rail traffic to begin from today
- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Highlights: India add five medals to tally with one gold
Actor Sidharth Malhotra says the Hindi remake of the Hollywood actioner Rambo has not been confirmed yet.
It was reported that the official remake of the hit series Rambo, which featured Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone, was initially offered to Bang Bang! star Hrithik Roshan but that did not materialise. And now, Sidharth is being considered for it.
- Sidharth Malhotra on dating Kiara Advani: I’m in a relationship only with my work
- Tiger Shroff starrer Rambo will go on floors by 2019 end and release in 2020: Director Sidharth Anand
- Upcoming Bollywood remakes: Baaghi 2, Simmba, Fanne Khan and Dhadak on the list
- Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand
- Want Indian Rambo to be world class in action, emotion: Siddharth Anand
- Tiger Shroff gets on board for Indian Rambo remake
Asked about the remake, Sidharth told IANS from Miami: “I’m an ardent fan of the Rambo series. However, nothing is confirmed yet.”
The film, said to be part of a three-film project, is being planned by Siddharth Anand.
The Student Of The Year star is currently shooting for an untitled film in Miami with actress Jacqueline Fernandez.