Actor Rajkummar Rao, whose mother breathed her last on March 11, has penned an emotional tribute to her, saying “I’ll meet you again on the other side”.
Rajkummar, Bollywood’s critically acclaimed actor, wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday: “You are the best mother in this whole world. Thank you for being my mom, my strength, my inspiration and my pride. Thank you for always being there.
“Thank you for teaching me everything in life and for always supporting me in everything. I could have been nothing without you and your blessings. I am a proud son. I love you immensely and I’ll meet you again on the other side Maa.”
- 5 Weddings trailer: This Nargis Fakhri and Rajkummar Rao starrer looks quite dated
- A look back at the box office performance of Omerta actor Rajkummar Rao’s last five films
- Rajkummar Rao, Ekta Kapoor wish Omerta director Hansal Mehta a Happy Birthday
- Rajkummar Rao’s Omerta: Five reasons to watch the Hansal Mehta film
- Omerta actor Rajkummar Rao: My best is yet to come
- Rajkummar Rao: I was very disturbed while shooting for Omerta
The “Aligarh” actor’s mother was reportedly unwell for a while and succumbed to a heart attack. Rajkummar was said to have been busy shooting his next film “Newton” in Chandigarh when he received the news of his mother’s death.