‘S.S. Rajamouli is one of the best directors in our country. I think anyone who loves cinema should watch this movie (‘Baahubali’). I think it’s an achievement and all the artists’ performances are superb,’ Varun said here at a special screening of the film. (Read: Baahubali earns Rs 215 crore in five days of release)
Varun’s father, director David Dhawan, was also impressed by this magnum opus and said that the fim ‘will go a long way’.
- Shashank Khaitan on Rannbhoomi: Hoping to create something unique
- Bucket List screening: Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Janhvi Kapoor and others watch Madhuri Dixit’s Marathi debut
- Varun Dhawan wants to be an actor more than a star, says October producer Ronnie Lahiri
- Baahubali special screening in Pakistan, SS Rajamouli to reach Karachi today
- October star Varun Dhawan: Salman Khan is the most helpful human being
- Hollywood quality on limited budget will be achievement: SS Rajamouli
‘It is a superb film. It is fantastic, really good, I enjoyed it.’
Said to be made on a budget of Rs.250 crore, the film starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tamannah Bhatia is about the two brothers at war for an ancient kingdom.
‘Baahubali‘ was released on 10 July and it became the fastest Indian film to enter the Rs.100 crore club within two days since its release and it has even grossed over Rs.200 crore club globally.