The monsoon touchdown in Mumbai cheered up residents here, but the showers played spoilsport during the shoot of the grand finale of dance-based reality show “Dance India Dance Super Moms”.
The Zee TV show, which was being shot in Film City here on Thursday, was halted after water seeped into the set. The lights were switched off and everyone was asked to leave the venue.
There was also a short circuit in the wires, due to which the shooting couldn’t be resumed and was postponed.
The finale episode is scheduled to be aired on Saturday, and the pending shoot will be completed by Friday end. Luckily for the team. most of the finale episode has been filmed.
- Dance Deewane finale highlights: Aalok Shaw wins Dance Deewane
- Nisha Rasaily and Tara Prasad win High Fever
- Harpreet Khatri wins ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms’
- ‘DID Super Moms’ finale: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput to dance away
- ‘ABCD 2’ was ‘training period’ for Shraddha Kapoor
- Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor’s dancing fun on ‘DID Super Moms’
Actors Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, who are anxiously awaiting the release of their forthcoming film “ABCD 2”, along with Sushant Singh Rajput will be seen shaking a leg with the show’s four finalists — Harpreet Khatri, Somyashree, Sneha Adapawar and Dipashree Chaterjee in the finale.
Govinda is a judge on the show along with ace choreographers Geeta Kapoor and Terence Lewis.