Radhika is seen in a very different light in the show as she plays a Bengali character, and it was important to her to get feedback from people. So, she made time for the screening on Thursday and just returned from her trip.
“‘Barfi’ is one of my favourite films and I would have played any character for Anurag Basu. He is one of my favourite directors,” Radhika said.
- Lust Stories review: Of Love and other demons
- Lust Stories trailer: Netflix original film promises tales of love and desire from the female perspective
- Radhika Apte: I want to be able to do cinema in any language
- Radhika Apte and Usha Jadhav speak out against sexual harassment in Bollywood
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte to be seen with Castle actor Stana Katic in a WWII thriller
- Anurag Basu to make TV series ‘Chokher Bali’
An ardent traveller, Radhika had gone backpacking in the Himalayas.
After attending the show’s screening here on Thursday, the “Badlapur” and “Hunterrr” actress was glad she cut short her trip.