After watching “Tanu Weds Manu Returns“, actress Radhika Apte, who is currently busy shooting for her Indo-British film “Bombairiya”, is all praise for director Aanand L. Rai and scriptwriter Himanshu Sharma.
She felt the performances of all actors in the film were phenomenal, Radhika feels it cannot be ignored that a major share of the victory goes to the writer-director team.
- Mukkabaaz actor Zoya Hussain joins Saif Ali Khan’s next
- Aanand L Rai on Shah Rukh Khan starrer Zero: We are having so much fun while making the film
- Aanand L Rai on Shah Rukh Khan: He’s a very basic Delhi boy
- Was asked to make Manu a little macho: Aanand L Rai
- Radhika Apte off to Himalayas for trekking
- Kangana Ranaut to play modern day Heer in Aanand L. Rai’s next film
“Kangana was fabulous. Actually, the entire cast delivered phenomenal performances. But you have to give it to Aanand L. Rai and Himanshu Sharma for their powerful vision. The film would not have been so huge without that,” said Radhika.
She even met the director after watching the film and shared her feedback with him.