Priyanka Chopra, who turned 33 on Saturday, was left surprised by a party that her mother Madhu threw for her. The actress said she was “shocked”.
“I was busy shooting ‘Bajirao Mastani’, and I had no idea when mom planned this party. All my friends have come and I am a bit shocked. But I am feeling extremely happy and would like to thank all my friends,” Priyanka said here.
The actress is running super busy nowadays with “Gangaajal 2”, “Bajirao Mastani” and the American TV show “Quantico”.
She is also shifting into a new house.
- Will Priyanka Chopra celebrate her birthday with rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas this year?
- Priyanka Chopra cheering on Nick Jonas at a concert is all sorts of adorbs
- Priyanka Chopra and rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas leave India
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas head to Goa
- Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu Chopra says it’s too early to form an opinion on Nick Jonas
- ‘Bajirao Mastani’ shoot keeps Priyanka Chopra busy on birthday
“We have shifted to our new house, but not completely. Once I come back from the ‘Quantico’ shoot, we will shift the remaining stuff,” said the National Award winner.
The party was a close affair with only select guests. Her cousin and actress Parineeti Chopra tweeted an image after the party with the birthday girl and posted: “Happppyyy bday behna!!!!! @priyanka chopra whatttaa party!!!”
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) July 17, 2015
Seen at the party were Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Vishal Bhardwaj, Vikas Bahl, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D’Souza, Kangana Ranaut, Ranveer Singh, Anurag Kashyap, Krishika Lulla, Arpita Khan Sharma and Aayush Sharma, among others.