Superstar Priyanka Chopra is off to Bhopal to begin shooting for Prakash Jha’s “Gangaajal 2”.
The 32-year-old actress will don the lead role of a cop in the police-drama, which is a sequel to the hit 2003 Ajay Devgn-starer film of the same name.
- Prakash Jha: Hope Priyanka Chopra’s international fame helps ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- ‘Jai Gangaajal’ poster: Priyanka Chopra is a tough cop in Prakash Jha film
- Priyanka Chopra wonders why nobody talks about male-centric films
- Will miss ‘Gangaajal 2’ shoot: Priyanka Chopra
- ‘Gangaajal 2’ a relevant film: Priyanka Chopra
- Revealed: Priyanka Chopra’s tough cop look in Gangaajal 2
“A sense of quiet… Inner balance… Time to discover thecalm in the eye of the storm… Heading to Bhopal to start #Gangajal2 @prakashjha27,” the “Dil Dhadakne Do” actress tweeted.
“Gangajal 2” is about a female cop, who takes on some powerful and influential men in her district.
Directed by Jha, the film is expected to release later this year.