Actress Priyanka Chopra says shooting Prakash Jha’s “Jai Gangaajal” was an “amazing” experience as she got an opportunity to work with “fine actors”.
The 33-year-old actress shared a video on Twitter, showcasing some clips from the film. The video also featured Jha, as well as actors Manav Kaul, Murli Sharma, Ninad Kamat and Rahul Bhat.
“‘Jai Gangaajal’ was an amazing experience especially because I had the opportunity to work with such fine actors,” Priyanka captioned the video.
- Celeb spotting: Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Shruti Haasan and others
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas head to Goa
- Priyanka Chopra and Will Smith to star in a YouTube series
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to ‘grow up’ like her grandmother
- Priyanka Chopra ‘thanks’ everyone for lauding ‘Jai Gangaajal’ trailer
- Prakash Jha: Hope Priyanka Chopra’s international fame helps ‘Jai Gangaajal’
“Jai Gangaajal”, releasing on March 4, revisits the dusty heartland of central India and examines the society-police relationship.
Priyanka will be seen portraying the role of a police officer named Abha Mathur, while Jha will also be seen playing a police officer in the film.