Actress Priyanka Chopra lauded mathematician and founder of Super 30 Anand Kumar, who is helping underprivileged students prepare for IIT JEE. She says she is inspired by his work.
The actress praised him after Kumar presented a copy of the book on his life and work titled “Super 30: Anand Kumar” to her in the capital.
- JEE Advanced 2018: Hrithik Roshan to host party for successful students from Anand Kumar’s Super 30
- Hrithik Roshan throws a party for Anand Kumar’s Super 30 students
- JEE Advanced 2018: 26 students from Anand Kumar’s Super 30 academy crack IIT-JEE
- Maths was my most feared subject: Super 30 actor Hrithik Roshan
- Confirmed! Hrithik Roshan is playing mathematician Anand Kumar in Vikas Bahl’s Super 30
- Coming soon film on man behind India’s ‘IIT factory’ Anand Kumar
“Kumar’s work for the underprivileged students was inspiring,” Priyanka said in a statement.
The book has been published by Penguin Random House and Prabhat Prakashan in English and Hindi. It has been written by Biju Mathew and Arun Kumar.
‘Super 30’ is a programme under which Kumar selects 30 students from underprivileged sections and provides them free-of-cost mentoring for IIT entrance.
He has been doing it for the last 15 years.